If you’re running Business SMS campaign across the world, you’ve probably realized by now that the SMS industry has not been very transparent. Each country and carrier has their own rules about what type of traffic is allowed and it is difficult to know the intricacies .
Your Messages is not being Delivered, Why?
Each countries have specific messaging restrictions and a direct connection is necessary in order to ensure message delivery to the numerous networks. DIGINTRA is having high-quality, direct route in order to facilitate delivery of your SMS.
We provide simple & easy online interface for sending SMS to any mobile number in easy steps.
Common Causes of Bulk Message go Undelivered
- Repetitive URL’s and keywords in the SMS body will be blocked by the carriers.
- Invalid numbers are the most common reason for message delivery problems. (Changed or fake) phone numbers won’t reach their intended destination, decreasing your message delivery score.
- Sometimes deliver-ability issues are deliberate – for example, messages judged ‘spam’ may be blocked by our carrier partners.
- Make sure your message is not too ‘spammy.’ Include clear instructions, precise language, and proper capitalization and punctuation.
- USE of SCAM and SPAM WORDS as Sender Id and in message content is also the major causes of bulk SMS delivery failure.
- A confusing message to users might seem like someone they don’t know has their contact information. Suspicious users are more likely to report messages to their carrier, and when messages are reported to carriers it becomes very likely that future messages from that number or with similar content will be filtered.
- Messages are usually sent using Text which contains 160 characters, or Unicode – a global standard which allows for 70 characters. To avoid SMS delivery failure, ensure that your SMS messaging service or carrier is using Text or Unicode in the U.S.
- SHAFT sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, Call, $, Euro Currency symbol, tobacco content is strictly prohibited.
- If the user is out of reach, then the message will not be delivered to the handset.
- The main reasons for SMS delivery failure is carrier level spam filters. Carriers have added systems and algorithms that detect spam content and then block them before they even get delivered. Unfortunately, these filters are always hidden, subject to carrier preferences, vary from carrier to carrier, and can be changed without notice.
Tips to Improve Your SMS Response Rates
SMS is a fantastic marketing tool, known for its affordable cost and high ROI. It’s fast, suitable for all types of startup and enterprises.
SMS has incredible open rates of nearly 98%,while email only has a 6% open rate. And, SMS messages have a 45% response rate, as opposed to email which has a 20% response rate.
• Number one is find a good time to text message your customers.
• Use a compelling headline that immediately grabs the reader’s attention. This could be a dramatic announcement — for example something that arouses curiosity.
• Create your content attractive like; “Save 50% off today at, you know, Bloomingdale’s.”
• Use a strong call to action. Examples include: “Woah, Act Now, Don’t Miss Out, Last Chance and One-Time Offer.
• Include a time-sensitive message to get users to respond quickly (or else they will miss your offer). A restaurant, for example, could send an SMS text message one hour before lunch, when people are beginning to think about where they want to go.
• — It’s hard to improve something if you haven’t analysed the data. You should have a spreadsheet with the number of opt-ins vs opt-outs and the quit rate (how many people drop out and how soon they opt out after opting in). This information will help you see how well you’re doing with your campaign.
Important Awareness Notice: Be Aware, do not be fooled by Fake SMS companies. It is found that many new companies and some old companies are selling SMS @ Very low cost which is below the industry standard, in this regard we will like to reveal the exact trap behind these companies. Delivery Cut off System: If you bought 1 Lac or 2 Lac SMS at 5 paisa, 6 paisa, 7 paisa and when you send 1 Lac SMS or any bulk quantity from their portal then they will submit only 40-60% (or less) to the SMSC for delivery and they also update fake delivery reports. Regarding this we humbly request you to please stay away from such companies and do not compare them with any reputed companies as we at DIGINTRA are distinctly a head from them. We always committed to provide Industry Best service and support with the competitive and lowest possible price.
Use these methods to improve your SMS response rates and watch your company’s revenue grow. Happy texting!
4 thoughts on “Why Are My Bulk Messages Not Being Delivered?”
Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos.
I would like to look more posts like this .
Hi, yup this article is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
Visit my blog post … situs slot online
My brother recommended I may like this website.
He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
Comments are closed.